Friday, October 11, 2013

Life Verse

Life Verse


Life Verse
"I have loved you with an everlasting love"
Jer. 31:3

I know that God loves us, but did I return all the favor to our father? All the things that I do cannot be changed in a matter of time. All the things that I have done wrong has been replenished by our loving and forgiving God.

He loves us, he take care of us and he forgives us for all the bad things that we done to him. He showing all his love to us because we wants us to return to him with all our heart and our clean minds showing that we love him. 

We must love God with all our hearts and minds on it. Like the love he gave us all. We should nourish all the love he gave to us and make his love be strong and think we could carry all the hatred that we experienced from the past. And thinking that God might help us to forget all the hatred that we encounter.

I must thank God for all the good things that he gave to me, and I am grateful that he gave to me all my supportive, loving and joyful family and friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment