Friday, October 11, 2013

Life Verse

“The Lord is my SHEPERD, I will NOT be AFRAID!”
                                                                                      Hebrews 13:6

The first time I heard the verse Hebrews 13:6, I was in 3rd year high school. I heard it from my 5 year old nephew who learned it from his school. When I heard the verse, it immediately got stuck on my mind. “The Lord is my shepherd, I will not be afraid.” I didn’t know why, but it immediately became my personal motto in life. Since then, it helped me a lot in my times of challenges in life.
            Why the heck haven’t I thought of this?” I asked myself. Through all of my problems, through all my fears, never have I reassured myself that, it’s okay, God is with me, even when no one else is. This verse became my reminder everytime I feel afraid of something.
            Like a shepherd takes good care, loves, and gives protection to his sheep, God does the same to me. He is my guide, my foundation, my rock. With Him, everything is possible. Hebrews 13:6 also taught me that with God, I can achieve my dreams. I used to be scared of pursuing my dreams on broadcasting, because I thought I wasn’t physically fit for it. But then I though, nothing is impossible if I have God with me. And now, I passed a scholar in Trinity University of Asia, and I am also eager to try out new schools and take on broadcasting. For I know, God is my shepherd. I have Him; He will take good care of me. I WILL NOT BE AFRAID! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment