Friday, October 11, 2013

Retreat Experience

Retreat Experience
First of all, The foods in the Capuchin Retreat Center was delicious, its like a five star restaurant, its heart stopping, I cannot stop liking it. But, the foods there is limited, once you order food, you cannot order again. Its delicious, next time I'm gonna eat there again..


The venue or the place at the Capuchin Retreat Center was very beautiful, neat and clean, its like a paradise. The rooms are very comfortable and huge. Plus, it has a shower and electric fan. I wanna sleep there anytime and I like that place and the rooms. I wanna go back there again.



As a student, all the activities and exercises on the Capuchin Retreat Center made me very happy. The activities when I share my personal life, when I play with my friends at the open field, stay at the nippa huts with my friends and when I go to the rooms of my classmates and talk with them and telling stories with them. I was very happy and I wanna make memories with them again. with them. I was very happy and I wanna make memories with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment