Friday, October 11, 2013

Worship

Worship Experience
Before I enter the church, I do the sign of the cross with holy water, it's like a sign of respect and love for God. Before I enter the church, I see many sculptures of God, his son, Jesus and his disciples. I also see see how huge the church from outside.

I go to church with my friends because I like them to be with me. It's like making my friends be religious and help them to love God and I want to influence them to go to Church. Like my friends at trinity, They influenced me to go to Church every Tuesday just to have fun and serve God.

When I am at the Church, the priest started talking and discussing something about God, it makes me and my friends happy. And the words that the priest talk about making me inspired. Sometimes the stories that the priest tells us to make us laugh and sometimes cry. The moment when I am at the church and leave the church made me very inspired and very happy. All I learn is to love God and nourish all the things that he have done to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment